DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

loyal subjects

I got home last night and the temperature was 30 degrees cooler than what it was in Jacksonville. Fortunately for me, both of these temperatures fall into the shorts and t-shirts realm of my wardrobe. That's a wide-range, true, but I'm a Clevelander damnit and I'm tough or something. Actually, most of you are probably tougher than I and wear shorts and sandals during a blizzard with maybe a tank top or sleeveless tor something.

Anyway, I don't have much to add now because not much has happened over the last case of hours. (That was dumb, but I'm not going back to delete it.) So, here is a link for you . . . a link of royalty. That's right. I'm connected to the highest powers of . . . well, procrastination. Presenting the Queen of West Procrastination. I'm not sure the exact geographic area she's in control of, but presumably if you try to usurp her, she'll get around to conquering you or sinking your battleship or whatever at some point in the indeterminate future. Although I have to admit she updates way too much to really be a queen of procrastination right? Unless a blog is the ultimate tool OF procrastination - assuming life outside of blogging.

I also added Maria to the sidebar (don't read this before I actually upate the sidebar). Thanks for saying hi to her, although she's already slacking. I mean, seriously, she should be updating three times a day like me. Or something.

5 Comments:

Blogger djn said...

I like your links to the Queen & Maria. Thanks!

1:43 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

Finally a little appreciation! But I guess you're really appreciating them, but that's still appreciation.

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Teacher Lady said...

Mary is queen of procrastination west of the Mississippi, she has a friend Kate who is the queen of East procrastination.

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Hey! I really shouldn't read blogs while I'm tired, because it took me way too long to realise that you were talking about me. "Queen of West Procrastination"? That's the same as my name! (Thanks for the link!)

And to Janny, aka Teacher Lady, aka my sister: the H? When did the Mississippi become the geographical marker? I prefer something far more arbitrary, such as "I've always lived west of Kate."

12:21 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

On the TL: Thanks for the heads-up.

QoWP: Seriously, you should read my blog more than once a year - sheesh!

6:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home