DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Open Memo Department

To: All Male Gym Members
RE: naked time


Dear Sirs,

While I appreciate your inalienable right to naked time, I feel it is not my charge in life to share naked time with you. I understand that the harsh convines of a nice boxer-brief may not be to your liking, but it is for the betterment of other gym goers, nay, society, that you should don your drawers before appearing in the communal locker room area post showering. Said showers have a nice little ante-room in which you can comfortably dry off and cover your unmentionables long before running into others.

I am no prude. But I do not wish to revel in the oddities of the human form. I do not feel it is necessary for you to blow dry off your entire body. Possible, yes; necessary, no; guaranteed by the Constitution, certainly not. And while you might also find it unawkward to then chat with me in your state of undress, rest assured I find it horribly awkward. Please put on some cover. Even if it's one of those ridiculous yellow speedo thongs that the old guys like to wear at the beach.

Regards,
Roger

6 Comments:

Blogger djn said...

This is why I don't work out in a gym. It's truly disturbing that you had to experience that.

3:08 PM

 
Blogger LynnieC said...

Old Woman Naked Time is what made me afraid to go to the pool for swimming lessons when I was in grade 2. Why naked old women feel the need to put one leg up on the bench while they're drying off is beyond me.
Wow, I'm so sorry I shared that image with you. Not so sorry that I'll erase it though. Enjoy.

10:04 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I was just going to make a comment about the old naked women in the gym locker room. Yuck.

12:19 AM

 
Blogger Nukie said...

I keep picturing Rick Astley naked, surrounded by othen red headed young naked lads.

11:52 AM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Just imagine the Google hits you're going to get after this post!

And, thanks to Lynniec, I'm having flashbacks to my days when I tried to go swimming at the University pool on a regular basis. Somehow, public swim time always immediately followed Seniors' Aquacize. *Shudder*

12:53 PM

 
Blogger Teacher Lady said...

When I was 14, I saw the vice principal of my school walking through a change room naked (not a school trip). It was the grossest experience of my life.

5:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home