DO IT TREE!

Friday, September 08, 2006

just sit right back and you'll hear a tale . . .

Ahh, yes, a man walking down the street wearing a captain's hat exactly like one you'd see on Gilligan's Island and wearing a red and black striped shirt, much like a modern-day sailor shirt. You know, the kind I must have seen in a movie at some point. He was approaching a group of people in front of me. He said, "Excuse me, I know you work hard for your money," - so you better treat them right? - "but if you wouldn't mind, could you please spare me some change?"

Now, you know me. I was cracking up to myself, trying not to make it obvious what I was laughing about. I was really happy to discover a new hobo. By then, we were near each other and theSkipper hobo, seeing the joy on my face, said to me, "You look like you're having a good time." Oh I was. And off I went in search of littleBuddy, millionaire and his wife, movie star and the rest! hoboes.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

You really are a hobo magnet, Roger. There must be a way for you to use that power to make some extra money.

1:58 PM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

You could create a hobo gang and send them out to beg for money and give you a piece of it. That would be cool. You'd be like a mob boss, but with smelly and unwashed minions.

8:08 PM

 
Blogger Nukie said...

I've always preferred Hobo Ginger over Hobo Maryann

10:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mean to be a dick, but can we ditch Rick Astley?

My "Teen Beat" vote is the guy who played Jake in "Sixteen Candles" (Michael Shoeffling?), John Taylor from Duran Duran, or Corey Haim (pre-herion).

1:48 PM

 
Blogger Nukie said...

Whatever happened to Spacecapsule Roger? I liked him.

5:02 PM

 
Blogger justanothergirl said...

if people are voting on new teen beat beau-hunks, i'd be up for some michael schoeffling.

but some jonathan taylor thomas action would also be equally as welcome.

1:10 PM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

I'm all about the guy from Sixteen Candles. And a nix to JTT. Sorry, JAG.

10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home