DO IT TREE!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Man with a Cloak (1951)

Ok, so I was going to lie and say I saw this on Netflix (I really recorded it off of Turner Classic Movies), but sadly, it is unavailable on Netflix (and therefore, probably unavailable on DVD).

Anyway, I thought it was excellent. I guess any movie starring Joseph Cotten and Barbara Stanwyck has a pretty decent chance of being enjoyable. And I really enjoyed it.

Ok, I'm going to be honest. I especially liked it because I "figured out" the small twist at the end of the movie. I mean, really, it was pretty obvious what the secret was, but I guess it's the simple pleasures that make life enjoyable. So program you Tivos and happy watching.

Ok, I'm going to be honest. I was eating a really good pizza while I was watching this movie.

Ok, I'm going to be honest. I never actually saw the movie, I'm just making a number of broad assumptions.

Ok, more honesty. Have this post is filler and the rest of it is good, quality information. Which is which? You decide!

1 Comments:

Blogger roger said...

It's a must see for you then. I don't think it's on DVD though (at least not Netflix). I caught it on Turner Classic Movies. Search your tivo!

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home