DO IT TREE!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

vegas wins AGAIN

So yah, the city took all my money, almost as if it's rigged against me, the gambler. This is the shady thing about Vegas. I'll do some research to see if there's any truth to my suspicions. For now, it's all anecdotal.

At any rate, I'm too depressed to post. Coming into this morning, if the Indians won and the Yankees won, then the Tribe would play a one-game playoff with Boston for the wildcard berth. You can see all the gut-wrenching I had to do. Actually, root for the Yankees? As it turned out, the Indians lost, so it was a moot point. I could go back to happily hating the Yankees. Now that the Indians are out, who do I root for? Feels like nobody. Sorry. At least I'll get to watch LeBron 4 times a week in about a month.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Sorry about the Indians, Roger.

Erm...not that it's my fault, mind you. I was merely expressing my condolences.

Dammit...let me start over.

Friggin Casey Blake.

8:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lost in Vegas? I'm sorry to hear that...

I won't tell you what my boyfriend won the last time we were there together.

Maybe what you really needed was a good luck charm. Let me know in advance and I can be of assistance ;)

10:50 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

Joe: Thanks. My goal is for everyone to hate Casey Blake.

Solyluna: Yah, I should play in the poker games, but I suffer from social anxiety disorder and instead donate all my money to the blackjack table.

8:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home