DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

vegas baby!

Guess where I'm headed. Expect blogging not to happen, unless this here blog finally takes the initiative and does something for itself for once. Expect that not to happen. Expect to come here and see the same old posts cluttering things and making life . . . cluttered. I will try to blog about my experiences there when I get back, but always remember: what . . . Right. And you say marketing doesn't work and there your brain goes, completely on automatic, repeating tourism slogans. I'm just saying, mind controlling blogs can't be far behind. Regardless, you're supposed to keep it all there, unless you lose a finger. Bring that back as a souvenir to remember all the fun you had in Vegas.

At any rate, sorry for the inconvenience, but here are some links (the internet kind, not the sausage kind) to blogs I've recently began dabbling in (this is how heroin addictions start):

High Desert Diva regularly explains stuff about food that I didn't even know about or was too afraid to ask (and some stuff I didn't even know I was too afraid to ask). I used to think she was a diva in the high desert, but she's shown an interest in recreational drug use, so maybe she's a desert diva who's high. You be the judge!

Minuscule Thoughts is a blog devoted to . . . the advancement of humanity. I'm not sure. It's random in the same way this blog is, but with a different color scheme. All the posts are funny, but I especially get a kick out of dad. He needs a blog too.

Sarah and the Goon Squad details the wacky misadventures (and football viewings) of Sarah and her squad. Her kids make for some good stories and I'm thinking the next "in" thing will be to have kids only because they produce such good blog fodder. Especially go there if you're from Japan.

It is hard for me to carry the burden of all your internet expectations. So please go to these blogs and enjoy them. Take a little bit of the pressure off!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Thanks Roger! I especailly appreciate your trying to convince someone from Japan to go to my blog.

I'm starting to think that neocounter is just messing with me.

11:19 AM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Are you going to get married at the Elvis chapel?

1:24 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Wow, that High Desert Diva is something else! Thanks for pointing her out to me.

Have a great trip. Can't wait to hear about it.

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home