DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

and now for something for completely different . . .

Ok, this story is the saddest thing I have ever read. If it were a Netflix movie, I would be like, "C'mon, laying it on pretty thick." I literally cried when I read it. (Probably because I played two games of roller hockey (goalie) and my "guy defenses" are totally down and there was no one here to judge me.)

p.s. You are 100% cold and dead inside if lack an emotional response to this story. Yah, pressure's on.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Wow...what a story. I'm just read it and I'm tearing up as I type this.

8:32 AM

 
Blogger Risu said...

I too was debating ignoring your link... but I caved in and of course ended up weeping.

12:07 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

Wasn't it sad? Dang!

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home