DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm not that innocent!

Katie Holmes has recently announced that she too is a tramp. Well, at least as far as you know. Shocking. In the article she rather ominously says, "I'm not as sweet as you think I am." Ohh, like you're going to sneak into my apartment and cut me? She's says, "At McDonald's I totally take more ketchup packets than what I need." I mean, God forbid someone get the wrong impression and think you like to read and watch Dawson's Creek reruns on the weekend. That would be shameful. I don't know when the transition took place, but it seems like slut-chic is all the rage. Thank you Britney Spears.

Side note: It's also alleged that Katie and Tom Cruise are BF/GF. I don't know about you, but in my mind Tom Cruise has suicide cult leader written all over him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home