DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

that's unpossible

So, my new year's resolution is to post 3 times a week. And read two books a month - and some other stuff, but nothing too exciting/mostly revolving around Doritos consumption. Anyway, as far as I can tell, I'm already behind things. The only solution is . . . no, not to post 3 times a week. The only solution is to go to the 21-day week. Only then could I post 3 times a week. While it would be good for you, the reader, I can't imagine I can get too many people on-board about a 19-day work week.

All-in-all it'd probably be worth it, but you'd need to take like 4 days off a week.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Two books a month is ambitious, so long as "Green Eggs and Ham" and "Goodnight Moon" don't qualify as ''books.''

8:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was behind all of your plans until you started confusing me with all of your fancy math.

4:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot. My resolution is to read your blog three times a week. Now I'm not going to be anticipating the second and third time quite as much. Way to ruin my year! Thanks again.


Oh...and Doritos are cool.

1:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home