DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

winter has killed the leaves

Long live winter!

But not before I had to rake/mulch one last time. 2.5 hours I'm never getting back, unless that time machine pans out.

I have a new project. I am digitizing my music collection. Wheeeee! I just ripped the latest Staff Infection album. No Protection. Yah, get it? The scourge of West Park. Anyway, only Alan is going to get this, but since he constitutes like 53% of my readership (by weight), I say it's worth it.

Anywho, I'm sure I'll start a "series" (i.e. 2) of posts about my music collection, quickly lose interest, then start a "series" of posts about flac lossless compression - cause that'd be all impertinent but tangential er something.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Yeah, I just ripped the latest U2 album...Achtung Baby. Ha!

8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home