DO IT TREE!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

you can't hoot with the owls at night and soar with the eagles in the morning

Because the eagles probably aren't tired and hungover.

RS4, theMonica and I hooted with the owls we did last night, post-game style. And stayed out really late - especially late for a school night. Although, I was the only one in our group with school today. *sigh*

This morning, I think alarmie was informing me of ongoing eagle soaring, but I did not heed her shrill cries for awakedness. Instead I think I finger-mashed/turned off my little friend. Then I woke up about an hour later and thought, "Why's it so bright outside? A shooting star?!" Alas, my wish to sleep in for 100 years did not come true. Maybe because our sun isn't properly "shooting."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home