DO IT TREE!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

blackout

Yah, me, blacked out. theMonica and I had a party last week. I got a keg and now it haunts me. I think it's some sort of magical, never-ending keg that can't be kicked. Drink, drink, drink as I might, it just won't get empty.

(Incidentally, I think this is a function of my friends getting old/less drunk on me).

That would seem to be a blessing, but it's not so magical that the beer doesn't get flat. It does and its tastiness is trending downward. SO - everybody come over and finish this thing. The next plastic cup full could be its last. I hope. My liver can't take much more of this.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why must you live to far away from me?

4:05 PM

 
Blogger Alan said...

Kicking that keg may have been the 1,743rd greatest moment in my life.

11:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe I was the one who kicked the keg. You're welcome. Also, sorry for keeping you up 'till 2:30in the A.M. Egads, I had no idea it was so late. I blame Arny.

It's so nice to sleep in a house where no one gets up before 10:00. I got better sleep at your place than I get at home.

11:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home