DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

give it a name

A buddy was giving a bunch of us the scoop on a guy that didn't wash his hands post-bathroom break, urinal, stall or otherwise. Unfortunately, this is a common experience. Or the hand washing sans soup, because, you know, just take care any debris that may have attached itself without any concern for bacterial attachment. At any rate, no pattycake with that guy.

Then I suggested that he do the thing where you point at your eyes with differing fingers and then to the person in question. We need a name for that thing where you point with two fingers at your eyes and then at a person, at least somewhat menacingly.

Wikipedia calls it I'm watching (you), which is pretty uninspired. All I could come up with was the "I know what you did last summer.”

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that the wikipedia entry cited "Meet the Parents" as an example for this. Couldn't they find something cooler? For serious.

9:38 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

Right. I was thinking it would reference Breakfast Club - didn't he "radar lock" during that movie? I don't know; the older I get the more annoying I find that movie.

10:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right. On both counts. The Breakfast Club teacher did the "radar lock" (this is a much better name) thing to Bender, and aging makes that movie worse. Ally Sheedy was right. Our souls just die.

5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home