DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

where does one buy neck bolts?

In, broken face news, I got one. I gave myself a nice, Frankenstein-sized scratch on my forehead. How? It’s all about cascading injuries. As noted earlier, I hurt my rinky playing roller hockey. So, when I play hockey, I wear a splint to strengthen/protect it. Well, this makes it difficult to take my mask on and off for quick water breaks. Being unable to grab the mask, I kind of slide it up and down my face. Well, said face caught something scratchy and RIP! Oddly, the day after, no one really asked me about it. I was expecting at least 5 to 10, “Dude, what with your beautiful face?”

Incidentally, because of the disparity between the ice temperature and the air temperature, there was a dense fog throughout the rink. I literally could not see the other goalie. It was like Gorillas in the mist or something, but no Sigourney Weaver to safeguard me.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Teacher Lady said...

I had cascading finger injuries and then I was injuring others. First my pinky got crushed between two sticks during floor hockey. A couple weeks later I hyper-extended my middle finger trying to catch a football with the finger splint on. Then one of my two finger splints took a huge bleeding gouge out of my friends leg playing basketball.

12:58 AM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Learn your lesson from Janny: use your injuries to start injuring other people!

10:46 AM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Are you sure that theMonica isn't doing plastic surgery on you as you sleep?

11:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home