DO IT TREE!

Friday, February 08, 2008

rihanna must be pleased

So, here in sunny Cleveland it's rained or snowed pretty much every day this week. It's kind of weird when you don't see the sun for long periods of time. I was out at lunch today when the sun had the audacity to appear. We all reacted like vampires - well, just as shocked, but not nearly so melodramatic or hissy.

In other news, aren't people who talk to themselves, per se weird? I mean, if we can't agree that a behavior NOT exhibited by like 99.9% of the population is weird, then is there such a thing? I only mention because this woman at work has a continuous, audible stream-of-consciousness thing going on - at least every time I'm walking by. For instance, the other day there were boxes stacked on top of a garbage can. I turned the corner and heard her say, "Whoah. Look at all these boxes." Later on I was talking to theMonica about the insane lady that works here and she was all disagreeing with me, like it wasn't kind of fucked-up. People aren't supposed to have OUTER dialogues . . . right? Sure we all mutter something to ourselves on occasion, but this lady takes it to the extreme.

Anyway, I'm off from work. Stay strong. Cuz if you get in a fight you want to be able to kick some ass and whatnot.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Interestingly enough, Rihanna was just at Macy's last week to promote her new line of umberellas. You had to have guessed that would happen.

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home