DO IT TREE!

Monday, February 04, 2008

outside responses to overheard conversations

(or Who's who in politics?)

First, allow me to preface. As I learned from Barcelona it's best to avoid matters of controversy such as religion and politics. And generally, that's what I do because I find such topics tedious. People believe what they believe and I'm not smart enough to convince anyone otherwise. Anyway . . .

"What are our options? An old man, a stone-cold woman and a black guy that doesn't know he's black."

LOL

Apparently she doesn't hold our presidential candidates in high esteem.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I think we have our next Fox News anchor right there.

5:48 PM

 
Blogger Adrianne said...

Very interesting!!!!

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

I can't believe you used "LOL" in one of your posts. WTF? When did you become a 15 year old girl?

4:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home