DO IT TREE!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Bowling: It's right up my alley!

  • The post title is for Alan. Hey, when I mine gold, I brandish it.
  • Upninjky has been adopted. Word has it that the girl who moved into my old place is some sort of crazy cat lady (now give her some candy!) and she took that little vagrant in. Big props to Upninjky for persevering through my profanity-laced tirades whenever it ran into the house.
  • The mime shirt is in full effect. I got to admit it makes me way happier than any other-guy clothing choice should.
  • I'm going to have to get all 14-year-old girl on you . . . OMG! You know the angry baby from the Simpsons? Well, he's all grown up and he works at my office. It's freaking hilarious. I giggle every time I see him.
  • I went with babyDaddy to a Cavs game Wednesday night. One guy was calling me Scott. The first time I thought, "Did he just call me Scott?" Whatev. And the next time he said it like 4 times without me responding (I had my back turned and hey my name's not Scott, so I didn't notice) and I only responded when he tapped me on the shoulder. Scott was a nice name to try on for a night, I guess. But how you derive that from Roger, I'm not sure.
  • RE: above. I ate about 80000 calories worth of food. The bloat, she was mighty.
  • I'm busy at work so the blog has suffered. Hmmm . . . it's almost as if there's a correlation . . . I'll have to check into that.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Ha, ha, R-Train taking it to the station.

10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home