DO IT TREE!

Friday, January 18, 2008

avril lavigne is the smartest celebrity in the world (and I don't even know how to spell her name)

So I was watching that TMZ show and Avril and her crew were coming out of a club. One of her boys and a photog got into a mini-shoving match. It was typical chest-thumping kind of stuff. Then this ginormous, angry black guy starts yelling at Avril's agent or whoever he was, apropos of nothing, so far as I could tell. Hipster wisely got in the car and stayed there.

Then I saw something that was always self-evident to me, but seems to elude the famous. Avril had a driver. You know, like a sober, older gentleman driving her around. So, I guess the theory is that you go out, get really drunk with your friends and then you get into a car where a non-impaired person takes you home thereby avoiding a DUI arrest and your mugshot all over the cybernets.

Hmmm . . . it's so crazy it just might work.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

As much as I hate her music, you have a really good point.

4:33 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

That's madness, Roger. If everyone did that, the paparazzi would be out of jobs.

11:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home