DO IT TREE!

Friday, August 03, 2007

smart people alert

I think per capita my blog has the smartest readership IN THE WHOLE WORLD! So, I shall utilize that by asking a question.

I seem to remember a quote that goes something like, "I never give advice on love or religion as I don’t wish to be responsible for a man’s misery in this life or the next," or something to that effect.

Is this a real quote? It has to be or a fake quote that someone purported to be real, because I certainly didn't think of it. I don't think. I thought it was Samuel Taylor Coleridge, but my searching of the webs has yet to reveal much (the quote being about "love" and "religion" doesn't help the google searching).

Anyway, what say ye?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm stumped. It's sounds almost Oscar Wilde-y to me, but I don't think that's who it is. Sorry.

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Teacher Lady said...

I have no idea and I'm usually good at stuff like this. I'm going to use that quote and credited it to Roger.

5:31 PM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Nope. I don't know it. I was really hoping that this would be a question where I could show off my book smarts. But alas, no.

11:00 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

I searched and came up with a like to...erm...Marginally Clever.

Somehow I don't think that helps.

1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home