DO IT TREE!

Friday, July 20, 2007

shiver me timbers


A guy in the office has suddenly done his facial hair up Jack Sparrow style. (Full disclosure, the goatee isn't exactly long - or ratty - enough yet, but it's getting there. Initially, the moustache reminded me of Vincent Price - you can see why I'm so disturbed/confused).

I'm sure this was in-process for awhile, unbeknownst to me, but it didn't become apparent until he walked into the bathroom as I was out. I did my best to suppress my, "WTF did you do to your face?" face. I most likely failed.


Now before you ladies go a-swooning, let me say that he in no way resembles Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp/Edward Scissorhands, nor the character Johnny Depp played in 21 Jump Street. He is much more like Ricky Smith from Better Off Dead. (If fact, he's a lot like that guy. Oh, new nickname, fun).

Anyway, I'm glad I don't talk to him ever because how could I not make a comment about such a ridiculous thing.

Note only to be read by John Cusack:In this interview with Savage Steve Holland, director of Better Off Dead, it is asserted that you hate Better Off Dead. You are insane. This is the best movie you have ever been in and probably your best performance. It is the perfect mixture of being pathetic without being whiny. Too often your characters are only whiny . . . and smug.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

The Cavalier would be pleased with your Photoshopping.

9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home