DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

woot!

The little boy that lives inside my head hasn't been annoying me about blogging lately. To what do I attribute this? Well, it's summer. He is probably out and about, frolicking in other people's skulls. Without the internal nagging, the blog goes neglected. It was moldy when I got here.

Boss's boss is in the office today for the sole purpose of making making this post difficult.

Planning continues on the wedding . . . my skillz were needed to book a honeymoon, but that's about it. I'm not down with what's all the rage in napkin colors so my ability to help in most areas is severely limited. Burnt orange? Is that cool? I like yellow.

I'm convinced that freaking cat is from some past life sent here to pester the shit out of me. It's a cute and friendly cat and all, but I'm allergic and I don't want a cat. Somebody buy it this book.

At any rate, thanks for all the outpouring of concern via email and the comments. I'm still here, thinking about the possibility of blogging.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Maybe you should name the cat "Drew Gooden."

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home