DO IT TREE!

Friday, November 03, 2006

i wonder

I wonder sometimes if people google random events in their lives. I write a lot of little anecdotes about people at work. It's usually not BAD stuff, just stuff I wouldn't write if I knew they read the blog. I'm sensitive like that. I wonder if for whatever reason somebody searches on something odd they've said. I'm sure not. I'm sure if they said it, they probably don't think it's that weird. But it doesn't matter. It makes me cautious. Because otherwise I would have totally told you the story of someone dropping the work pager in the toilet and not even trying to lie about it. Oh. Unless it was lies and whatever happened to the pager was much worse . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I say things that I think are weird all the time...

4:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say seriously messed up shit all day, but I haven't ever googled it before... but now I might.

7:59 PM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Might I say that (according to someone who might be my husband, and who might work for a mobility company) dropping something like a pager or a cellphone in the toilet is so common that there's no way that person would be able to just find your blog by googling that incident?

10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home