DO IT TREE!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

halloween '06

So, here's what I went as . . . along with costume key:


I was a boys age 10-12 sized costume ninja. It was supposed to be comically tight because a buddy wore something similar during Halloween '05. Well, there were a lot of strangers at the party and I got a lot of awkward looks. If you look really closely, you can see some naked inner thigh. Yah, bending over didn't go so well. I had to wear shorts to cover the indecency.

At any rate, it was a good time.

Update: I forgot to tell you that apparently, the sword is good for serving people (anyone) Swedish meatballs. I mean, I couldn't possibly know from experience, but it said that on the package.

9 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

The Ninja Clown outfit next year is going to be awesome.

7:58 AM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Holy shit----the tights are classic. I had no idea you had a hose fetish. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

9:12 AM

 
Blogger djn said...

That ninja bear claw is bitchin'.

11:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!

12:39 PM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

I think my retinas are burning.

1:04 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

Alan: I might just do Kurt Rambis ninja.

NYM: Everything is a fetish with you. I was just providing a little eye candy for the ladies.

djn: I wear it daily.

HDD: Ha ha ha ha!

may-b: The tingling sensation means it's working.

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After last week I was fully expecting a picture of you dressed as Black Francis.

2:14 PM

 
Blogger Teacher Lady said...

The first time I read it, I thought swedish meatballs was a euphemism.

3:00 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Hey--I didn't even MENTION the eye patch, OK?

4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home