DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

simon baker, stealer of souls

Ok, so, theMonica and I went to see The Devil Wears Prada. It was whatever, there were a couple of plot points that were abandoned, unusual sequences, but nothing majorly bad or majorly good. Anywho, the "other man" in the picture is some guy named Simon Baker. As soon as he came an screen, theMonica and I were both kind of like, "Ugh." Why? I'm not sure. Something with the skin around his eyes or his forehead - ?? Maybe he had a botched facelift right before production began. Whatever was going on, it was disconcerting and I think he was reading my thoughts. Having WAY overplayed my hand, I present to you, Simon Baker, stealer of souls.

3 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Droopy eyelids. Maybe he was a blood hound in his last life and during the reincarnation, they forgot to fix his eyelids.

12:57 PM

 
Blogger Nukie said...

He looks like the guy who sold us our refridgerator. except that guy was only 3 feet tall

11:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I first saw him, he had the droopiest eyelids, I couldn't imagine why a guy that age would. He's since had them repaired. No matter how much anybody says he hasn't had surgery.

12:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home