DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

affectations of importance

Hello all. Yes, I have been neglecting the blog. Did you see bruises on its upper-arms? Perhaps a black eye? Did it look rail thin and jaundiced? Does it have the rickets? By all means, report these incongruencies to the blog authorities.

It's really not all that complicated. I have been too busy at work to formulate posts/observe anything funny. At the same time, I've kept up my active social schedule. Last week, RS4 was married. Yes, my little sister tied the knot and seeing her so happy did cause me to tear up. Whenever I admit to something like that, I always think of the Deep Thought, "It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man." Just remember that as you chuckle to yourself.

At any rate, I still love you. I will be around more. I promise. It will never happen again. This is totally the honeymoon period; the cycle of abuse rides on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nukie said...

Sorry, I thought this post was:

Lesbian, Nazi Hookers, abducted by UFO's and forced into weight loss programs part 2.

I'll come back later.

1:59 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I'll bet some of the women laughed at you also.

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home