DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

they're talking . . .

Should I be listening? Always a question to ponder with a conference call.

You should pay attention a little, in case they ask you a question or in case the call ends. Nothing sucks more than sitting on a conference call any longer than absolutely necessary. That's the worse of the two sins. If you miss a question, you can always say the connection was a little fuzzy or that you got kicked of the call or something. If you hang on too long, you have to cry the cry of solitary shame. One is the loneliest number indeed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nukie said...

One is the loneliest number.....

In fact You have no idea how much I hesitated to be the only commenter.

11:55 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

Are you Jesus? I posted this, hit "view blog" like 5 seconds later and you had already commented. I am praying to you right now.

12:19 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Hey Roger - nukie sent me.

I fell asleep during a conference call once. I awoke just after it ended when my phone rang and my boss asked if I'd been disconnected. Too embarassing.

9:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home