DO IT TREE!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Lesbian, Nazi Hookers, abducted by UFO's and forced into weight loss programs

I'm a member of The Aislers Set Yahoo group. The idea is that they send out an email to the group and let me know when they're "dropping" an album (as the kids say) or doing a show or whatever. You know the kind of thing I'm talking about.

Here's a snippet from the first email I received:
This performance is part of a benefit show for the sylvia rivera law
project, a collective not for profit organisation that provides legal
services to low income transgender people of color.

That's some really specific fundraising. I bet the Sylvia Rivera Law Project is like top 10 not-for-profits providing legal services to low-income transgender people of color, probably top 5.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I don't think it would be at all out of line to suppose they might be in the top 2.

3:05 PM

 
Blogger Alan said...

And after all the Sylvia Rivera Law Project did for you...

11:42 PM

 
Blogger Nukie said...

How was the show?

1:11 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

Sarah: I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

Alan: They claimed I was a person of absence of color.

Nukie: I'm sure it was really fun. You should check 'em out. The band too. I think they're kind of lazy though because it's been forever since their last album.

8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home