DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

30 seconds or so you're never getting back

There's a woman in the office who works out while clutching her bag of "stuff." I guess it's her work clothes. She then does one set of a few reps on each weight machine dealie.

Today if she goes to the gym, her bag will be filled with something from the Panama Jack/Croc Hunter line of work wear, khaki all around and topped off with a safari hat. Were there crocs on the loose? I'm not sure, maybe harmful UV rays were seeping in the building and she wanted to protect herself. At any rate, when I saw her in the caf, preying on lunch, it made me laugh. And keeping laughter to yourself is just sad and wrong. Continue with your lives. Go. I bet you wish I had more work friends.

5 Comments:

Blogger Teacher Lady said...

My doctor was dressed similarly last week. My honest thought was "Does she realize that she is not a doctor in Africa?"

1:39 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

You should hire someone to go in the gym and steel her bag o' clothes. Even better, you should replace it with a bag full of "Crocodile Hunter" DVDs.

3:03 PM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

I wonder how hard she would fight if you did try to take it away? I bet it would be awesome. I wish I could do it.

5:43 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

That's why someone invented blogging.

6:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

30 seconds????! You give me WAY too much credit for my reading speed.

11:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home