DO IT TREE!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

roadmap to the mc

I don't know what happened, but all the sudden I'm getting search results, lots of them. I think it has something to do with the google and how it's top-secret search algorithms work. The details of which, I'm unwilling and unable, to go into. At any rate, check this out:

gained, ice cream, dimensions, drunk: Uh, ok.
site:blogspot.com pedophile: This is my fault, but it was totally a joke!
competition tulips for hair
roger`s flex: I am pretty huge.
olsen twins weigh: 60 pounds - combined?
sweater casey blake: As in bodily fluid or Cosby?
ashlee simpson grandfathers
hobo and bindle stick cartoon

It hurts me because really, these people are not finding what they are looking for. Although, I do wish I had some hobo and bindle stick cartoons.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I think the most insulting thing here is that google somehow thinks that you resemble Ashley Simpon's grandfather.

And we all know your feelings on Casey Blake...

9:50 AM

 
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I too wish you had some hobo and blindle stick cartoons.

Whatever those are.

11:12 AM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I'm often torn between doing a blog posting about my search results, or keeping them to myself to avoid the shame I would feel.

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home