DO IT TREE!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Netflix: Gerry (2002)

Gerry is a dichotomy of a movie.

Gerry was probably one of the most boring and tedious movies I've ever seen; yet I was undeniably drawn to it. Gerry is a movie I would never recommend to anyone; yet I'm totally cool and cultured for having seen it myself. At this point, the word count of this post has probably exceeded the total words spoken during Gerry. You could probably watch the whole of Gerry in fast-forward and not miss any key plot points. theMonica hated Gerry so much that she forced me to shut it off. But then, 15 minutes later, she demanded we watch the end of it. Gerry is like Waiting for Godot with less Godot. I guess what I'm trying to say is that Gerry, while boring, was also interesting.

Anyway, let's see what Ed's white thumb of filmic justice says . . .



Ed. Ed. Looks like Ed dozed off, but before that he rotated to a 3.0 stars.

1 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Your review has made me incredibly curious. I'll wait for it to be on cable.

5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home