DO IT TREE!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

something wicked this way comes

Sarah says this week is "De-lurking" week, wherein people who visit the blog silently, like a thief in the night, comment, thereby revealing themselves and admitting their heretofore unspoken love affair with my blog and exposing themselves to public ridicule - the likes of which I receive in the comments daily. And then maybe I can stalk them or something; I'm not sure what happens after the initial comment. Generally, details are hazy, but it sounds neat.

For about five minutes, I was totally pumped about this. What cool and interesting people would leave a comment? Would they bring snacks? Do I get a back rub? A tax break? The possibilities seemed endless. But then I thought about the ratio of my usual number of visitors and my usual number of commenters and I think it's damn near 1. Then the excitement dissipated and I made some hot pretzels and dipped them in a nice honey mustard.

You lurkers never cease to disappoint me. Skulk away now, skulk away.

2 Comments:

Blogger roger said...

(After taking 15 minutes to remember what you're talking about)You have to admit those dessert pictures were scary delicious looking.

9:23 AM

 
Blogger the shrewness said...

back to sulking now....

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home