DO IT TREE!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Year in Review

January 1: Feeling good. Last night did this hilarious thing with the noisemaker. I made it screech really loud and angrily and then screamed, "Happy Fucking New Year!" (Yes, I was sure to scream-caps all the first letters.) Man was that funny 18 or 30 times.

January 2: Disturbing news. Apparently, Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are breaking up . . . ? I refuse to accept it until I hear it from Joe Simpson's mouth.

January 3: No work today. Glorious. Fought the good fight.

January 4: Work today. Had a good cry. Watched the Rose Bowl.

January 5: Coughed up two or three major organs. Stayed home from work. Knitted socks.

January 6: Worked on year-in-review all day. Piercing head pains.

Wow. That really beats doing a year-in-review in December as I was attempting last month and quit after getting through 170 days. It's much easier to handle when you're only a couple of days into a new year. And I'm sure that's all the important stuff that will happen in '06 anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger djn said...

Did you have your good cry before or after the rose bowl?

3:25 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

Brilliant as always, Roger. Now all that's left is for me to sit back and await next January's installment.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Which part of your head did you get pierced?

5:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home