DO IT TREE!

Friday, December 30, 2005

the caligula of blogging

I think if you post a lot in one day (which *ahem* I have today - at least for me), it should be called an orgy of posts or something similarly cool. I mean, I don't want to go to a party tonight and be like, "I had a lot of posts today." That's sounds totally lame and is not the least bit clever. They will wonder how many is "a lot" and what a blog is and what smells like vinegar. Whereas "orgy of posts" implies a whole lot of posts and maybe some of them are about sex. What better way to get people to read your blog?

There is no end to the fun a clumsy of dorks can have coming up with these things. A debacle of hyenas? A swoon of puppies? A barrel of monkeys?

Oh collective plural nouns, is there no end to your joy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home