DO IT TREE!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

deck the halls

So, what if my subject sucks? All right, new profile pic! These are exciting events, to be sure. Pilgrim Roger is being retired for the year. He and that turkey leg are the best of friends. I now give to you, Santa Roger:



'Tis the season, eh? I, for one, am done with my Christmas shopping, at least mentally. All that's left is traveling around (the internet) and forking over my cash . . . delightful! Have a Merry Christmas and all the rest!

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Love the new pic. I looks like both fruitcake and vomit - allowing the reader to surmise which it is based on the post at hand. Brilliant!

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like:
1) The Bucs to make the palyoffs
2) an entertainment center for my new house and
3)the Squad to sleep through the night.

11:39 AM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Is Pilgrim Roger in a box in the basement with the turkey leg? How old is that turkey leg, anyway?

11:48 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

HDD: I have been called Lumberjack, independently, by multiple people.

Joe: In the case of fruitcake, it could probably be both.

Sarah: Consider it done - but fyi, I use Jim Beam on unruly kids when I'm going house to house.

NYM: Yes . . . new turkey every week.

12:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home