DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

blogger lies

And you get hurt. You think you're seeing double. "That's too much for my poor eyes! The hilarity is blinding!" I understand. What happens is I post and blogger says, "There has been an error! Whatever will your 7 readers do when they can't read your post! ERROR!" And I'm all, "Oh shit." So I dutifully hit post again.

Well apparently, blogger is out to get me as this is the second time it's totally faked me out and made me think a posted item went unposted. Blogger appears to be an electronic web hypochondriac of some kind. Fool me twice, shame on me. From now on when I'm told there's an "error," I will scroll further to see if my most recent post has a doppelganger lurking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I KNEW it was a doppleganger...

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home