DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

orange is the new black

And Thursday is the new Friday. At least for me as I'm off Friday. It's like I never work, eh? So that makes Wednesday the new Thursday and makes me feel like my week is basically over. Oh, and fyi, Marginally Clever is the new Google. I swear. As long as you're searching for witty anecdotes.

At any rate, I got nothing for you today, my apologies. But I do try to post daily and it bothers me if I don't (at least when I'm not preoccupied with something much cooler like drinking or trying to play the first 2 measures of Werewolves of London.) I am paranoid that people actually expect me to post and are disappointed if I don't. I know you're not so demanding as I've only received three death threats in regards to too little posting, but such is the guilt. I can't get away from it. So, I sit down at the machine and have a go at it. Being bereft of ideas has never stopped me before. I'll take a few minutes and give it the old college try. But, I can't do that this very second, here at this desk. I'll be back in a few.

I did 12 shots of Jager and threw-up on campus patrol. Then I stumbled home and ordered a large, thin crust pepperoni and mushroom pizza from Domino's. I skipped my 11 o'clock class and can't find my pants. I don't want to miss my one o'clock though. I think we might be having a midterm. Maybe later I'll go awkwardly talk to some girls and have them edge away slowly. Man is dancing fun! Time to stay up all night for no reason. Is it bad to drink a whole pot of coffee in one sitting?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I'd be sad if you didn't post, Roger.

Not to say that I fully understood THIS post. But that isn't important.

8:16 AM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Does anyone ever drink Jager after graduating from College? I haven't touched the stuff since Junior year when I drank an entire small bottle of it & spent an entire night passed out with my face in the toilet bowl. Blech...Just the thought of the stuff is making me gag.

4:47 PM

 
Blogger Joe said...

I never thought about the old college try in that context, but from now on I will.

Thanks Roger!

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home