DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

dialogue

girl1: How have you been?
guy1: I've been all right. You know, hanging in there.
girl1: I worry about you.
guy1: Why?
girl1: I don't think you understand why I left and I'm concerned you might do something rash.
guy1: What? Like stick my head in the oven because you left me?
girl1: Not exactly how I'd put it, but yes.
guy1: Don't flatter yourself. You're not that great.
girl1: Are you trying to be funny?
guy1: I'm not TRYING to be funny, I am being funny.
girl1: Right. Hilarious. Can't stop laughing.

Maybe not funny "ha ha", but funny "really makes you think." Anyway, it reads a lot more serious than the voices in my head sounded.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

One day I'm going to take all of these and turn them into a full story.

What...you don't believe me? Cause I'll do it, man! Don't tempt me!!

5:37 PM

 
Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

That's good stuff, Roger. But how about:

#1:Please come back to me...If you don't, I'm going to blow my brains out.

#2:Brilliant idea. Can I watch?

5:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great one NYM -- why is it that my sense of humor is often blunt and morbid?

10:08 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

Joe: It would be really depressing if you got rich doing that.

NYM/solyluna - Damn! I thought I was cold and dead inside.

11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home