DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

cool/notCool

Ok, new feature. This is a game I like to play. Originally it was hobo/notHobo. The point of the game was to determine if a panhandler was actually a hobo or was just some guy looking to supplement his income. It's inspired by the "Good Idea/Bad Idea" bit they did on Animaniacs. Yes, I'm a grown man who watches cartoons.

Anyway, I've modified the game a little bit for the purposes of this blog. Here's the first installment so you catch the drift of these things.

cool: Commenting on my blog.
notCool: Being funnier than me. Let's aim for sub-mediocrity people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Finally! For the first time in my life I've found a place where I can be considered cool.

And if sub-mediocrity is the goal, I'm the coolest kid in the room.

8:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home