DO IT TREE!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Canada or bust.

I will be in Toronto next week for our big hockey tourney. All of my Canadians are western Canadians, eh? Do you have a name for eastern Canadians? (Other than hoser.)

While it should be fun, I will be playing for 2 teams at the tourney. My second team's goalie got injured early in the year and I was called on to replace him.

I love playing goalie. I always have lots of fun and it's challenging and all that, but I am 34.83 years old. If both teams make the next round, I will be playing like 8+ games in 3 days.

Can one of you come and pretend to be me for a few games? You can let in as many goals as you want.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

Oh man, I wish I could go watch you be super old. That would be awesome. Alas, Eastern Canadians will have to do it for me.

2:08 PM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I just discovered that I live closer to Cleaveland than to Toronto (well, by about three hours of driving, according to the Googles). And that is strange.

People in western Canada have many names for people from Toronto. Many of those names are not polite.

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home