DO IT TREE!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

while the family sleeps . . .

HELLO! I have missed you all. Everyone comment on this post so we can share good times.

I have been out in the yard a lot. We are doing a full frontal lawn replacement. And let me tell you, it is ugly. I have an army of lawn and leaf bags on my front porch right now, standing sentry over my home. The garbage people will only let me put 25 out for pick-up per week. That sounds like a lot, right? Well, so far I've gone through about 115 bags.

Yes, I roto-tilled all the dead/weed top part and that's what I'm raking. Let me add. There's a lot of it. Anyone looking to start a compost pile? Come on down! Take all you need. Maybe I will put a sled-riding hill in the back . . . hmmm.

So, I promise to post more. This is my postly promise, I know, but I have been busy. But soon, this project will be over and I will never do anything around house again. Amen.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

Dude, two things: 1) We've missed you. 2) I feel your pain. Or, Wade does. We cleaned out our back yard and finally got grass 2 months ago. HORRIBLE!

7:14 PM

 
Blogger Ky said...

GOOD TIMES.

8:15 PM

 
Blogger Soph said...

115? If you bought those huge orange garbage bags with the jack o lantern faces on em to decorate your lawn you'd be crazy festive

9:28 PM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I am sharing in the good times.

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Teacher Lady said...

I don't think I've ever seen the word "lawn" follow "full frontal" before.

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home