DO IT TREE!

Thursday, September 09, 2010

pizza-stuffed human

Hello my minions!

Well, tonight I was tilling the sheeet out of my yard. Pictures to follow. I think I am going to start a blog series called, "This Stupid House." And it will be all about me trying to do shit of which I am incapable. Right now, I'm fubaring up my front lawn.

You see, the previous owner of this home passed away and while her daughter made some interior improvements in preparation for selling it, the yard kind of went to pot (not the literal, smokable kind). I'd say last summer it was about 50% weed/crabgrass 50% grass mix. It was bad, but maybe salvageable. After the heat of this summer, it went to 90% BS, 10% dead and 100% irritating.

That's where I come in. I have tilled the entire front and now I must rake it. Then I have to pseudo-level it (I say pseduo because I don't know how to do it for real), then topsoil it. Then seed, water, etc.

This is sure to be a huge embarrassing failure.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous rs2 said...

RM wants to come help...she LOVES that sh**

5:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home