DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

blogger can not tell time

So I spent HOURS on a post that's supposed to post automagically at 12:03 am on July 22nd. Well, that time is now, at least EST. But maybe blogger is not on the same schedule. I would assume it's timezone specific as it seems like my post times are normally correct. Hmmm.

At any rate, it's pretty hilarious and I reveal the true depths of my dorkiness. I would only do that for you. So, come back on the 3rd minute of every hour until the post shows up. Now only will you get the post, but I will also award you 5,000 bonus points.

Happy refreshing.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger roger said...

Hmm, blogger is an hour behind, even though my settings are for EST. Maybe it forgot to spring ahead.

11:12 PM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

I want bonus points!!!

9:24 AM

 
Anonymous Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Can I upgrade flights with my bonus points?

5:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home