DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

we are all belong

Yes! Another post. That's like win-win-win-win-win-win. Is that how many readers I have? No time for math right now.

You know what sucks? Rain. It's raining lots meaning my sprinkler system is being pushed back and making me question the very nature of the installation - what with all the rain and all. Good news is I will have a rain sensor. Not on my person, but as part of the sprinkler system. So when it rains, the system will fall silent . . .

Anyway, we're making our little baby a sissy. Well, he cries at night sometimes and off we go, scurrying about like a gaggle of geishas. Now there are many points along the "baby crying at night" spectrum from "I never let a baby cry" to "STFU Baby!" and I suppose we fall somewhere in between. Well, I am a little tougher, but I know theMomica will be running in there any second, so if I'm awake and she's not, I'll try to get to him first.

So, I'm an enabler. And I have to admit I like my rocking chair time with him. Holding a sleeping baby has got to be one of the best things there is. Especially when they get a little weight to them. It's so cozy.

At any rate, he calls. I will see you later.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

Aw, baby snuggles.

The Guy picked this year to start his sprinkler installation business. It rained for 4 months. Business FAIL.

1:40 AM

 
Blogger Ky said...

Cuddling a baby. Roger, daddydom is making you precious.

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home