DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

question for the group

What is it about Europe that embraces pedophilia?

I mean, is it something in the water? If a guy makes some good movies, does he then get carte blanche to terrorize 13-year old girls everywhere? He is old now, yes, because he has been running from the law for most of his life. And geez, he was only supposed to serve 48 more days. He got 90 days for a really heinous crime and wasn't willing to pay this small debt to society.

At any rate, this case continually annoys me. Apparently if you direct Chinatown you can drug up all the teen girls you want.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

I don't know about you, but I'm going to start directing Chinatown.

Seriously though, I think this case is one of the most deplorable things I've ever seen. It shows how little we think of abuse towards children in the light of "genius".

I, for one, will never watch a movie by him and am greatly disappointed by the actors who have worked with him knowing what he's done.

Off my soap box now. You can have it back.

12:35 PM

 
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Oh my goodness, I hadn't heard that the Swiss had declared him free. I may be an expert in European culture, but I can not even begin to explain this.

2:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's horrible. Horrible. I just don't understand at all.

2:04 AM

 
Blogger Teacher Lady said...

What a lot of articles don't mention is the Swiss are generally being uncooperative with the US these days. It has more to do with the Swiss being forced to reveal information about bank accounts of terrorist and are being pouty about it.

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Tomnlinson said...

Thanks for posting thiis

3:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home