DO IT TREE!

Sunday, April 04, 2010

all is well

Don't worry all y'all; all is well here in our world. I have been harding (= having a hard time?) finding time to write. It's like the time is there, but maybe right in the middle I have to grab the baby and make him listen to a cd of a vacuum cleaner. (This is true and it works. I have a whole separate post about it in the works.)

But theMomica is well as is L. He was super-pissed today though. I'm not sure why. It's fine, but he's a screamer. He's not like, "Hey, I'm a little hungry over here." It's more like,

OHMYGOD I'M DYING OVER HERE!! COULD I GET SOME FREAKIN' MILK IN THIS JOINT?? AAHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!



Yes, that's my boy - a tiny, tiny Sam Kinison.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

a CD of a vacuum cleaner? Not just the vacuum itself? This I have to see.

2:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home