DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

turning 33 I think I'm turning 33, I really think so!

Well, ok, I am already 33, but that fits in with the song better, no?

I'm sure you all have missed me and my concise/witty opinions on all matters cultural and politcal. So, I'll fill you in:

Yes.
No.
Seemed like a good idea at the time.
F-ing weirdos.
Someone's scoring like 200 free teddy bears.
Dogs that shoot bees out of their mouths.
The movie Barcelona.
OH NO YOU DIDN'!

I hope that fills you in properly.

Yah, so that's what I've been up to: birthday cookouts; 4th of July cookouts; cookout cookouts; eating leftovers from cookouts; drinking beer leftover from cookouts; climbing up on my sun porch to powerwash it; getting in a fight with a squirrel; changing locks; forgetting to pay my credit card bill and getting that asinine $500 late fee - or whatever is is (like 90% of my statement balance); wondering why asinine doesn't have 2 s's. But I'm back and as mediocre as ever! So you've got that going for you, which is nice.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bronwyn said...

Happy birfday. We're really old now. Fact.

2:25 AM

 
Blogger LynnieC said...

Man!! Now I just want to play Guitar Hero: Rockin' the 80s. What a great song.

Oh, and happy birthday.

1:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home