DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

intervention?

So theMonica might be having an affair with that creepy Twilight movie.

Initially, she was above the fray as her friends were all, "Lah-di dah, I'm just a pre-teen in love with a dude in a movie." (I think the dude is the one that looks like a clown? Right? White face paint and red lips?) This was the woman I married - above such nonsense.

But then, their wiccan powers overcame her resistance and the next thing I know she's attending Twilight parties . . . wtf? Ok. Disturbing, but maybe it's a girl-chat session, you know, regular stuff: talkin' about real live human boys and manicures and whatnot.

That's what I thought. Well, I usually play basketball on Tuesdays then go to the bar for some wings, but tonight I was feeling all of my 32 and 5/6th years so I came home. And what do I find? theMonica making out with a life-sized fathead of the clown vampire. No, just kidding, she was watching the Twilight commentary track. I mean, for serious? What are we going to learn from the girl with scoliosis? Not much, I say.

Off to the office I went with plans of emailing all our friends and family (except the others that are also addicted to Twilight). theMonica needs our support.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Soph said...

Oh man this is too funny. I can't blame the girl even though the kid is only 22 yrs old his character is one that captures women of all ages. I too, thought I was above this

11:16 PM

 
Blogger LynnieC said...

The commentary is HILARIOUS, though, so I totally get where she's coming from. Also, vampires are hot.
Maybe I'm giving theMonica the kind of support you don't want?

11:46 PM

 
Blogger Bronwyn said...

TheMonica has it right. Seriously. AWESOME stuff. Has she read the books? Just wait til she reads the books.

11:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The commentary is almost funnier than the movie, especially since Robert Pattinson makes fun of his makeup (especially his lipstick and bouffant).

And I was originally all above the books and movie, too. But I got hooked. It's just like crack. If crack were poorly written teen melodrama.

12:43 AM

 
Blogger roger said...

This is like a horror movie where the dashing and handsome hero barricades himself in a house with his friends/loved ones and realizes - THEY'RE ALL ZOMBIES!

NOOOOOOO!

(I'm the hilarious sidekick who never becomes a zombie, like, ever.)

7:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home