DO IT TREE!

Friday, April 03, 2009

wife beater dilemmas

So I wore a wife beater today. I wore it to dinner last night (I had the roast duck with the mango salsa) to this snooty bar theMonica and I & friends went to. I don't mind the wife beater normally as fitted sports-type polo shirts tend to have shorter sleeves so I can take y'all to the gun show. I don't know; I don't make the stuff it's just how they do these days.

Ok, I had this saved on my hard drive from long ago and I can't figure out what my dilemma was. Was it the conundrum of how to expend the surge of testosterone from wearing such powerful garb? I have no idea. So, somebody go madlibs on this and finish this bastard post up. It's going to take some hard work to get it to marginally clever because frankly, that premise sucks. For serious. Get to work.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

I love the juxaposition of the wife beater and the roast duck with mango salsa. It reminds me of the mafiosos in NYC who attempt to be pseudo-cultured.

You could base and entire HBO series on that! (If you try to cut me out of the action, I'll find out!)

3:13 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

Hmm, yah, that's kind of wrong. I was wearing he wife beater as an UNDERshirt. I wasn't very clear. I really have no idea what that post was going to be about, but I'm sure it would have been awesome.

I know better than to cross you. Long time no "see," by the way.

7:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home