DO IT TREE!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

7, 8, 9, 14 . . . does it matter?

You know, it's frustrating to give up 8 goals. It's frustrating to know that had I made 8 more saves and scored a goal, we would have been able to get the win. But, no, I was unable to produce. It's just that tomorrow when the boxscore isn't in the paper and no one sees/cares about my like 80% save percentage and they don't think that I'm failing as a goalie and there is complete disinterest entirely across all humanity . . . yah, you get the idea.

It's frustrating and at this rate, it's going to take me at least another year to go pro.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, who's playing defense for you? Does your team only play with three forwards? Is there a lower division that you guys could play in? It seems like you guys are getting killed on a regular basis. 0-20-3???? Maybe a Mites league or perhaps pee-wee? I feel for you man.

8:28 PM

 
Blogger roger said...

We're actually like 4-8. I seem to only write about it when I/we suck really, really badly. We need a ringer. When you coming out?

11:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home