DO IT TREE!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

overheard

"You don't look like a salmon patty type of guy to me."

I guess I didn't so much overhear this as it was said directly to me. But I wasn't about to create a whole new virtual category of things I've heard.

At any rate, what type of guy is a salmon patty guy? What does said guy look like? Is pan fried salmon a particularly effeminate breakfast choice (plus 2 scrambled eggs)? I've always thought of it as a pretty neutral meal - sexual-orientationally.

I await your learned explanations.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Soph said...

watch this video to see what a real salmon patty guy looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0TPJORm7eU&feature=related

12:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A salmon patty guy?

Blonde, glasses, sweater vest...

6:18 PM

 
Blogger Ria said...

I don't know if salmon patty is really male or female in quality... it's just gross.

So, maybe whoever said that just didn't think you WERE gross, but now they do.

9:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he means a guy made of salmon patties. We're onto a new superhero here.

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home